Trane MOT1007E Fan Motor GPF1B 762mm 6 Pole
Chiller Fan Motor MOT1007E Moto-Ventil 762mm ERP 2015 details;
- Trane Chiller Fan Motor 762mm 6 Pole, 7 Blades with cassette (380-415/50/3)
- Original Trane OEM Components
- Trane Part Number: MOT1007E
- Model Number: X38010444001 / X38010444-001
- Type: CPF1B
- Speed (RPM): 915/730
- Commonly Used on Trane Series R™ Chiller Models.
- Replaces / Supersedes: MOT-1007E, MOT1007
Trane chiller documentation download links for the Fan Motor GPF1B / Motor-Ventil;
- RTAC Chiller Model Fan Motor GPF1B (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance)
- RTAD Chiller Model Fan Motor GPF1B (Product Catalog, Sales Brochure, Installation Operation Maintenance)
What is an HVAC Blower Fan Motor?
The HVAC blower motor is the heating and cooling systems component that sends conditioned air from the furnace, heat pump, or air conditioner into the home. Once the system heats or cools the air, the blower motor forces it through the duct system and out the vents in rooms throughout the house.
A blower fan motor offers either single speed or variable speed operation, depending on the type installed within your system.
- A single-speed motor starts when the thermostat indicates more heating or cooling is needed in the home. It turns off once it reaches the appropriate temperature indoors.
- A variable-speed HVAC blower motor operates at different speeds to deliver improved airflow control in the home. Known as an ECM, (electronically commutated motor), it runs at lower speeds to continue air circulation for better comfort and air quality while using less energy than a single-speed motor.
A variable-speed system is similar to having multiple gears. Your car switches gears based on what’s needed, whereas a single-speed is either on or off. Full speed or nothing. Variable speed options deliver more comfort and more consistent performance.
Plus, it puts less stress on the system and expends less energy. Less energy consumed, of course, means lower utility bills.